Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Air We Breathe in Orange County

I hesitated for a second before starting this new post. "Why write about the Air in OC?" my half-awake brain asked me - "You're broadening your subjects out, it has nothing to do with the plants and animals of Orange County!" And yet air is one of the most important parts of our natural world (if not the most important!) without our air, life as we know it could not exist!

Hence a few links to websites/PDF files that I have found that I feel are of interest:


Nature In Orange County's Website now has an "AIR" rubric and page:
http://sites.google.com/site/natureinorangecounty/air-in-oc


If you have a particular interest in Orange County's air and would like to contribute to our site/blog, please contact us at info@natureinorangecounty.com.
Thank you!

No comments: